- Every Friday & Saturday night
- 3 HOURS: 6pm-9pm for one low price!
- Friday Night Friendzy - $20.00
- Saturday Teen Night - $20.00
- Please note on-line purchase of Teen Night is for 3 hours (6pm - 9pm). If you miss the 7pm deadline you can still purchase 2 hours at the park. Teen night is designed for children 13-17 years. Altitude Hainesport Teen Night is not offered on holidays or school vacations.
- $5.95 per hour for children under 6 years of age
- $8.95 for 3 hours of jump time
- $ 2.00 for parent or guardian to jump with child
- Parent or guardian $6.95 per hour with any child under 2 years of age
- Monday - Friday from 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Altitude safety socks are required for every jumper ($2.00 per pair)
- Except for weekends, holidays and school vacations
- We are open to the general public at this time, but sections of our main court areas may be coned off for toddlers depending on capacity.
Single Jumper Rates
- 60 Minutes: $11.95
- 120 Minutes: $17.95
- 180 Minutes: $23.95
- Additional 2nd Hour $7.00
- Additional 3rd Hour $6.00
- 6 and Under One Hour $7.95
- Altitude Trampoline Socks (required): $2 per pair
Family Fun Pack
- 2 adults, 2 children (60 minutes)
- 1 adult, 3 children (60 minutes)
Frequent Jumper Pass
- 5 Hr (includes 6th free) $59.95
- 10 Hr (includes 11th free) $119.95
Trampoline Safety Jump socks are required for all jumpers, they can be purchased at the park for $2 and may be reused.
All jumpers of Altitude Trampoline Park must sign a waiver to participate. Jumpers under the age of 18 must get parent/guardian consent and sign-off.
Click here to fill out our online waiver so that you can head straight to the courts when you get here!
Tips for an easy check in:
- Fill out a waiver ahead of time!
- Waivers can ONLY be filled out by an adult 18-years or older. All jumpers 17-years old and younger MUST have a parent or guardian fill out their waiver.
- First time Jumpers must bring in a valid form of identification to verify their waiver. For those 17-years and younger the parent or guardian that filled out their waiver must be present to verify their waiver with a photo ID in order to jump. (After a waiver has been verified with a photo ID, 17 years and younger do not need a parent or guardian to be present until the waiver expires in one year. )
- Watch our Safety Video prior to arrival so you can start jumping right away!