- Monday closed
- Tuesday - Thursday 12:00PM - 6:00PM
- Friday - Saturday 11:00AM - 7:30PM
- Sunday 12:00AM - 6:00PM
The first element of fun is being clean and safe.
As we re-open our park, we are taking our park’s health and safety precautions to an even higher level by implementing our C3 cleanliness certification program (Caring through Cleanliness and Certification). We understand that the first element of fun is being clean and safe.
Here’s what C3 includes: Being a small, locally-owned family business, we appreciate your support over the past months and look forward to welcoming your family back to our park!
So what is C3?
- Full-park cleanliness program
- Cleaning products that are consistent with CDC guidelines
- Executed by trained and certified staff
- Extensive cleaning protocols before, during and after hours
- Audited by EcoSure – our health and safety evaluation partner
How we are adjusting the operations in our stores
- New C3 Cleaning Protocols
- We have dedicated C3 team members assigned to consistently cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces throughout the day.
- Cleaning Stations
- We have added disinfectant cleaning stations for guests use throughout the park.
- Hand Sanitizer
- We have increased the location and number of hand sanitizer stations available for use throughout the park.
- Social Distancing Changes
- We are increasing social distancing awareness through signage and new operating procedures. We have separated tables and removed chairs [where applicable] to allow more distance between our guests.
- Crowd Control
- We have implemented crowd control measures that limit the capacity of guests in the park. NOTE: Please reserve your jump pass online to secure your timeslot.
- Jump Passes
- In order to serve more guests and allow for more time to clean, we are reducing jump times to a maximum of 1 hour per day.
- Team Member Safety
- We are making face masks and gloves available to team members to protect them during their shift.
- Park Cleanliness Audits
- Altitude Park has partnered with EcoSure in auditing our park cleanliness. EcoSure is a leader in health and safety evaluations and will be independently auditing our park.